We are Austin’s all encompassing Hospitality Network! We’re LOCAL and we aim to provide Austinites with a platform to network and advance their careers. Our job boards feature hotels, restaurants, bars, venues, airlines, travel agencies, and a few others. With a workforce 55,000 strong – we deserve our own club. We are AUSKER!
What does AUSKER mean?
- We wanted to embody something local. One of our favorite events in Austin is the nightly show at Congress Bridge when the bats come out. AUSKER is our bridge bat – and he’s goin places 😊
Why post with AUSKER and not another job site?
- Finding candidates is tough! Multiple sites are often needed – some are cheap, some not so much. At AUSKER you get something local – we host events for your candidates, we live here, and most importantly we’ve worked in your establishments. We are ALL AUSTIN, ALL THE TIME.
Do you have discount pricing?
- Yes we do. Discounted package options are readily available. If you’re interested in a larger package, contact Nick at email@example.com
Can I post an event on AUSKER?
- Absolutely! We’ll post job fairs, mixers, ribbon cuttings, whatever you like. Contact Nick for Pay-per-click pricing firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you offer confidential searches?
- Yes we do. We have an initial engagement fee of $500. From there we start the search and you only pay the remaining fee (based on the salary offered) when you’ve hired our candidate(s.) For more info, contact Nick at email@example.com or 512-900-5889
Do you have TASK FORCE/Temporary Connections?
- Sure Do! We Specialize in Hotel Group, BT and Catering Sales. Remote work is always encouraged, but we definitely have the ability to come on site and help your business grow while you fill that position.
- Brands we’ve worked with:
- Marriott (full service, select service, and extended stay)
- Hilton (select service)
- Hyatt (select service, extended stay)
- Kimpton/IHG (both full and select service)
- Independent boutique (details available)
- Inquire for rates firstname.lastname@example.org